Many individuals will fail to protect themselves and safeguard their wealth with precious metals due to the perceived threat of gold confiscation. This fear is based on a previous US gold confiscation that took place at the height of the depression in 1933.
Whether such an action by the US government would take place again is up for debate. Realize that the US was on a gold standard in 1933 and at that time gold was needed to expand the money supply. Today’s wild money printing is not hampered by such requirements, so the basis for the confiscation of 1933 does not exist today.
None the less, it is still a concern of many potential precious metals holders and that concern should be honored and addressed.
As such, would not a 100% bullion investment that could function as a hedge against gold confiscation be of great interest to uneasy gold investors?
Introducing the PMC Ounce. A dynamic and innovative 100% physical bullion investment asset that is positioned to serve it’s owners as a hedge in the event of a gold confiscation.
1. CENTRAL BANKS DON’T USE SILVER, PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM.
2. THE PMC OUNCE IS PHYSICALLY MOSTLY SILVER, PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM.
3. HOLDERS WERE PAID FOR CONFISCATED GOLD IN 1933. IT WAS NOT TAKEN FOR NOTHING IN RETURN.
4. IF CONFISCATION HAPPENED TODAY, LOGIC AND PRECEDENT SUGGEST:
- HOLDERS OF THE PMC OUNCE WOULD BE PAID FOR GOLD PORTION
- REMAINING BULLION WOULD GO UP IN PRICE EXPONENTIALLY
- PMC OUNCE HOLDERS ARE BIG WINNERS
Contact Neptune Global to learn more 302-256-5080